Odd Warning, video run out of time?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-13 10:31:15 - last edited 2024-01-23 23:18:56
Model: Tapo C325WB  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.5

We just installed Tapo cam number six and now it keeps saying this warning. (duplicate camera to one we installed 3 weeks ago which works fine). It's the only one out of six of the Tapo branded cams that does this. Everything is up to date.

this is the popup:

"It looks like you ve reached your device limit for playing this video. Tap to retry"

Options
2 Reply
Re:stupid warning, video run out of time?
2024-01-17 23:29:49

@g_ny,

Are you happening to use the camera with an NVR? Normally, this warning is presented when you are using an NVR or a mix of RTSP/Cloud/SD Card recording. You may try reducing the video quality on one of your devices as there are multiple streams available with different qualities.

Otherwise, I would make sure that your devices are using the most up to date version of the Tapo App. Are there any other integrations or services that are using or can control your camera.

Options
Re:stupid warning, video run out of time?
2024-01-23 23:18:15

@Riley_S 

tnx for taking the time to answer my question.

As stated all things are up to date.

I have one (1) viewing via rtsp but even if I disable that it makes no difference. 

Also, I have an identical camera with same firmware that has one(1) rtsp viewer just like this camera, and it runs 2K always, no issues. 

Soo... If camera one will show 2K video in the Tapo App, why then wont camera two show 2K and instead has that odd warning as stated above?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 351

Replies: 2

Related Articles