ChancletaLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2023-05-01 16:50:27
Re:Light stays on after turning switch off
@Riley_S Any word back from the dev's? It has been a few months without hearing anything. This issue still happens at least once every days on one or more dimmers. It is fully random with some...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Product Suggestion
2023-01-12 00:23:53
Re:Load Sensing Smart Plug?
@PatSH I used to have Leviton Zwave plugs that had feature. So valuable. Lost them over the course of a few moves. Seems Leviton stopped making them since my last purchase about 10 years ago.
0HELPFULS
2023-01-06 20:04:09
@Riley_S The situation happens when running scenes containing multiple devices. It also happens sometime with the manual press... the most recent example I just mention was cause have pushing the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2023-01-03 17:39:46
Re:Light stays on after turning switch off [bug report]
Hello. Over Christmas I observed the issue a few times again, all with dimmers. I even saw an instance of the opposite behavior... the switch showed "on" but the light was off. After toggling the...
0HELPFULS
2023-01-03 17:35:20
@Riley_S Hello. Over Christmas I observed the issue a few times again, all with dimmers. I even saw an instance of the opposite behavior... the switch showed "on" but the light was off. After...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Product Suggestion
2022-12-22 19:31:16
Smart Button?
Any plans for this? I am being forced to purchase Samsung/Aeotec buttons at the moment... but would love to buy Kasa Smart Buttons.
0HELPFULS