RyanOnline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Knowledge Base/ Apps and Integrations
2019-02-15 16:34:32
Connecting your Kasa Devices to Google Assistant / Home
Controlling your smart home products using voice commands is a popular and convenient way to automate your home. There are several great options when it comes to voice control, such as Amazon Alexa,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request
2019-01-29 23:46:15
Re:App improvements
@Kasa_Soze Thank you for sharing feedback regarding features you would like to see added to the Kasa Smart app; we're always working diligently to provide our customers with the best smart home...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2019-01-16 23:13:42
Re:When motion is detected, I can't access the KC200 camera to watch live until it's done recording.
@KillerQ Thank you for your continued patience. For the time being, we recommend the following workaround if you want to view the live feed when a notification is pushed on your Android device. A...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-01-15 17:44:05
Re:HS105 remote control turned on but not working and random disconnects
@Mike999 I'm glad to hear the Local Only message is no longer causing you any inconvenience, and hope that adjusting your router's 2.4GHz WiFi channel settings helps improve stability. I'll be happy...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-01-14 18:43:31
Re:Smart plugs winking out individually on router client list
@horsepepper You're most welcome; thank you for your cooperation. Please keep us posted if you have any other concerns. Regards, Ryan | TP-Link Support
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2019-01-11 16:55:48
Re:When motion is detected, I can't access the KC200 camera to watch live until it's done recording.
@KillerQ Thank you for your continued patience. I've reached out to the appropriate team regarding your unusual issue, and look forward to helping provide a solution. Regards, Ryan | TP-Link Support
0HELPFULS