ArcherC8LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 9
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:AXE 16000 slow upload speed with 3Gb connection
@Mschiff I would look at firewall, QoS, VPN, and DNS as possible causes. Also when you test, is the wifi on or off and is there other devices attached to the router?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Qos Priority not working at all
@Lucky1391 In my testing of QoS, it appears to do some good when the network is under some heavy load and not when it is not. Since my network is not under heavy load very often, I do not use it as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Help with Routing/Access to CableModem admin UI from LAN thru TP-link -> DMZ Router ?
@Kelly_T okay... I think the issue is between the modem and router as previously reported and solved on this forum however they did not have the unix and such involved. Many have reported the issue...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:Tp Link Home Or Pro Can't Make Up My Mind
@BrianC1995 I am a retired IT developer but I worked on mainframes. I did some work from home later in my work life and had to use a VPN into my Windows work PC which was connected to multiple...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Sunday
Re:Help with Routing/Access to CableModem admin UI from LAN thru TP-link -> DMZ Router ?
I had a smaller network and had the same issue. Change the IP from 192.168.0.1 to a different one such as 192.168.1.1. Sounds strange but it worked for me.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Sunday
Re:Tp Link Home Or Pro Can't Make Up My Mind
@BrianC1995 I think it depends on your risk levels. For example wifi, how many other can get your wifi signal such as living in an apartment vs a remote home. Are you in a profession where you may be...
0HELPFULS