ArcherC8LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 9
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Fatfenders 15 hours ago

Archer AX21 front lights, Pi-Hole installation

First, this is my first real foray into the network world (hanging on by my fingernails). Provider is Xfinity. Recently I stumbled across Pi-Hole. So I equipted myself with a Raspberry Pi 4, keyboard,
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Red4050 Sunday

Ethernet works but no WiFi

I am trying to get my AX4400 to work. I changed it's location to get better signal to devices. Prior to moving it, I had the cable run from my modem into the WAN port on router. I then connected my Et
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By MaryR a week ago

Tech support

Archer AX1450 one light is staying orange and the rest are green.
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Nosty a week ago

Laptop won't stay connected to the web with the new AX3000 router

Hello, I just added AX3000 router at home and as soon as I set the security modes to WPA2 I started losing connection with my laptop. I can connect for a while, then it kicks me off, requesting I reen
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Crucis a week ago

Devices on wireless side of AX21router can't see devices on wired side of router.

I've recently purchased a new wifi router (Archger AX21) to replace router that died. The old router (Asus RT66U) allowed me to see and ping devices on either side (wireless and wired) of the router.
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By VJM a week ago

Connecting 5G Phone to my router. It shows the phone is connect but has weak wifi reception.

My new IPhone 15+ will connect to my router but will not connect to wifi, It will connect to other wifi. Is this a 5G problem.