ArcherC8LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 9
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Cat7 a week ago

AX1800 Wifi suddenly offline

Wifi settings haven't changed both software and status LED shows wifi on however suddenly lost broadcast. Tried disabling and enabling also rebooting. This happened after less then two months of use.
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Zebra789 a week ago

Archer55 as Access Point vs Router

I purchased this router to provide better wifi in a part of my home and I can connect it using and eithernet cable. Is there any reason to set the router to Access Point mode? I have it set up and it
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By -haering_360 a week ago

Packet loss even with new RMA unit

I have submitted a support ticket but I was hoping the community can respond faster or help me trouble shoot. I have the TP-Link Archer AX21 router and the Netgear CM1000v2 modem. I have Xfinity as my
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Bluesters 2 weeks ago

Buffering and Intermittent on Amazon Fire TV Stck

I recently installed the Archer 5400 AXE5400. Everything is connected fine except for the TV with AmazonFirestick. The streams keep buffering for a very long time and sometimes the connection gets los
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By thomasjefferson 2 weeks ago

Max speed of 650mbs when i pay for 1.2gb on archer6000?

I have an archer 6000 router and new netgear cm2000 nighthawk cable modem and a new 2.5 gb ethernet card in my pc. Max download speed i get on the speed test in the tplink app is around 600-750. Are t
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By allentown555 2 weeks ago

USB printer connection

Hi- I have a Archer AX3000 Pro V1.6 router. I want to connect an OLD lexmark printer via the USB port. Searching on the internet found some sort of Port emulators , but I can not find anything on the