ArcherC8LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 9
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Nobel_Sword Tuesday

AX10000 LAN Ports not working on some Devices

I recently purchased an AX10000 and now I have some devices that won't connect via the LAN cable. I can plug a laptop into one of the cables and it works but plug in a TV, PS4 or desktop PC and it doe
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Rudi-F Sunday

direct access to router

We have all tried to access the router directly to no avail. HTTPS access has also been disabled. All the suggested solutions do not work. Some may have worked in the past but updates to firmware have
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By AX55Pro a week ago

Amazon Prime app on Vizio TV throws a german message on startup and won't load thumbnails etc.

Greetings all, I have a new AX3000 (Archer AX55 Pro V2.0) that's replacing an aging Netgear Nighthawk. As soon as I swapped routers the Amazon Prime app on our living room TV started throwinn an errro
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By kimf0515 a week ago

No internet

can someone help me? Router not a month old stopped working light has been red. internet is fine its the router is there an update or vpn or something i am missing?
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Macmiwi a week ago

Switching device from 5g to 2.4g

I have the smart connect on and my Lg TV is on the 5g band but would like to switch to 2.4g so I can connect to the LG app. Is it possible to move a device between bands and how do I do so?
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By GMANCRX a week ago

Which Router Model: WiFi 6 Independant Settings ?

Which WiFi 6 router has the ability to setup WiFi 6 independantly from 2.4 & 5Ghz? For instance, Archer AXE75 has the ability ... But I MUST have WiFi 6 only for my wife's iPhone 14. Yeah, I know ...