RayloLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2022-10-24 19:24:48
Re:KC100 Kasa spot cam not recording motion detect events or sending notifications to my iPhone
@Riley_S Already tried all that. Motion detect and clip recording simply does not work. At all. I am guessing that this has to be a hardware failure issue. I went to Best Buy and got another SpotCam,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2022-10-22 18:01:33
KC100 Kasa spot cam not recording motion detect events or sending notifications to my iPhone
This cam used to work fine but now will not record motion events or send notifications to my iPhone app. At all. Tried power cycling, tried hard reset and reinstalling the cam. No joy. It streams...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-04-19 21:20:13
Archer A20, struggling with VPV
OK, moving over from a Linksys where I never had the slightest difficulty setting up Open VPN, but this thing has me stumped. I have gone into the Archer and enabled the VPN server, exported the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-02-03 21:12:03
Re:traffic monitoring
@Tony They always have the same ip address although I've not reserved any. I might try that but not sure it will make any difference.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-02-03 16:17:36
Re:traffic monitoring
@ArcherC8 Oh, I know what the data hogs are. Worst offender is by far a Chromecast stick streamng HD video. I just want to be able to kep an accurate running total per device until I reset them. This...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-02-02 12:47:10
traffic monitoring
I am trying to get a handle on some data hogs on my network and the Traffic Monitoring feature is pretty good. BUT it seems to reset the counter for some ip addresses all by itself so that I lose the...
0HELPFULS