moceletLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2021-06-06 11:29:41
Re:TP-Link devices and Matter compatibility
@TEHK I was wondering this too, haven't found any official statement yet. In my country most of the products available at large stores are Tapo though, and there's still no European Kasa wall switch....
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-09 16:28:06
Re:WIFI connected devices not showing up as WIFI clients
@Noiseboy They are different bugs actually: - Sometimes the app doesn't retrieve the list, but in the web it's fine. That's just a bug in the app or communication protocol. - When DHCP Server is Off,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-09 15:56:18
@Carl The AP not showing clients connected to the AP is a bug. The AP is the one that authenticates them and allows them or not in the network. IP does not matter, DHCP does not matter. There is no...
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-08 16:41:39
@Carl But the IP does not matter, what matters is knowing what devices are connected to the WiFi network. And that is something the AP knows perfectly because it authenticates them. If the IP is...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-15 16:25:36
@Carl The list is empty when DHCP Server is set to Off in either Access Point mode or Router Mode. That is the bug (at least one of them) and has nothing to do with the devices sending ARPs. I've...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-04-03 11:46:41
@CraigSchafer It is a security issue indeed, the only way to actually know the authenticated clients is in Wireless Stations Online section. But that's only available in router mode, not in AP mode....
1HELPFULS