sysgLV3Online
Following: 2Followers: 1
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
By sysg 2023-05-30 23:39:32

Doorbell push not updating app

I have an issue that when pressing the doorbell it rings the chime. But that's were it stops. It doesnt show up in the app that it was pushed and because of that I don't get notifications.
Forums/ Feature Request
By sysg 2023-04-21 01:52:33

Disable Light Switch

i have a kid who likes to turn on his switch in middle the night and play, but that wakes his sibling. would be nice to have a feature to disable the switch for certain times or even make it need 2 cl
Forums/ Feature Request
By Vapian 2023-02-06 18:23:41

Kasa Doorbell - Specific Doorbell Notification for Android App

Currently the Kasa app for Android provides a notification that a doorbell press has occurred. This notification can be toggled On or Off in the Device Settings for the doorbell, but nowhere else. On
Forums/ Feature Request
By sysg 2023-04-04 04:23:07

Holiday schedule

It would be great to have a override or holiday schedule. For example for an event in my house, I don't want all devices acting their usual way. So maybe a holiday mode to alleviate the turning off th
Forums/ Product Suggestion
By Blockisle9 2023-01-06 00:21:44

Hand Held remote

I would love to see a hand held remote or wireless switch to control your smart outlets or lighting. Voice control is great, but there are many times it's a lot easer to just hit a remote switch
Forums/ Product Suggestion
By sysg 2023-04-04 03:59:39

Fan switch

It would be great if you guys would make a switch for fans with speed levels. For example a switch that 4 buttons for fan speed or even similar to the dimmer switches with little buttons for fan speed