JerryInTellicoLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Hubs
By JerryInTellico 2023-06-18 03:06:50

Capability with existing devices ?

I have to admit I'm pretty excited about the new Motion and Contact Sensors. I understand they must be used with your new Smart Hub. Will I be able to use the Motion and Contact Sensors to trigger Sma
Forums/ Kasa App and Integrations
By eddieaoneill 2023-05-30 16:05:36

Devices not shown in APP

The KASA app had been offloaded from my iphone. When reinstalling it, there are no devices shown in the APP. I have tried deleting and reinstalling, but still no devices shown. I have the App on my ip
Forums/ Feature Request
By JerryInTellico 2023-05-30 18:02:00

Widgets don't show current status

I added a few 3x1 widgets to my Android home screen. I notice they don't indicate the current On/Off status of any devices. Should they? Thanks, Jerry
By JerryInTellico 2023-03-10 02:00:53

Controlling two lights as one

I have two KL110 smart bulbs in a room and I would like to control both at once like they are a single bulb. How do I do that in the Kasa app? Thanks, Jerry
By JerryInTellico 2023-03-10 01:57:08

Sharing app

My wife and I use the Kasa app ver 3.2.0 installed on each of our phones. How can we share this app with people who visit for a couple of days. I would like to be able to share the app with them so th
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By JerryInTellico 2023-01-18 01:44:50

EP10's not discoverable in Home Assistant

Started playing with Home Assistant and having no luck with my EP10 Smart Plugs.I have three EP10’s and none are discoverable. Manually entering the IP addresses did not work either. They are connecte