DeanGibsonLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Bug Report
By dlwhite66 2023-11-15 04:18:51

All my kasa devices disappeared from the Kasa app

I have lights, cameras, and plugs of different models. all have worked in my ios and android kasa apps for over 3 years. tonight all devices are gone from all apps on all my mobile devices. my home, r
Forums/ Feature Request
By DeanGibson 2023-10-24 23:14:55

Reenable smart action where the "when" & "then" parts referenced the same device.

Until very recently, one could create a smart action where the "when" & "then" parts referenced the same device. This was a very good idea. It allowed to create smart actions that automatically turned
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By Riley_S 2023-06-29 00:19:21

Choosing the Best Outdoor Plug for Your Smart Home

Comparing Outdoor Smart Plugs from TP-Link Kasa Outdoor smart plugs are a great way to add smart home functionality to your outdoor lights, holiday decorations, and other devices. They allow you to co
Stories/ Apps and Integrations
By Riley_S 2022-09-27 16:54:45

New Kasa Application Launching

New Kasa App Launching! Hey Kasa Users! Yes, You! We have some huge news for everyone regarding our Kasa platform! TP-Link has released a completely redesigned version of the Kasa app, bringing much-r
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
By eduytito 2020-07-07 22:36:28

KC200 We need firmware update with RTSP protocol support, etc.

This TP-Link KC200 camera has many deficiencies, which I will list here: 1- It does not have RTSP support to record and watch live from a PC. 2- Not having the RTSP option, you cannot store local vide
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
By Miro031 2020-07-21 18:02:51

Kasa Cam 10 minute time out.

Hello, I have the KC200 cam and when I bought it I enquired here on this forum about the 10 minute time out. I was told that the topic would be submitted for evaluaton. Previous enquiry My Kasa Care p