David-TPOnline
Following: 9Followers: 157
Forums/ Deco
By jake26 2024-01-06 15:59:28

Deco Xe75 Pro no dedicated 6ghz backhaul option in app

I Have deco xe75 pro installed without any issues, the only thing i cant locate is the dedicated 6ghz backhaul option in app for ios.. ( this is at a friends house ) ( app and ios version up to date )
Forums/ Deco
By Marps 2024-01-04 19:19:18

Deco parental controls not registering time spent on linked device

I have just set up deco parental controls. I made an account (child's account) and linked our Samsung tv to it, which is running on an Amazon fire stick. The device is showing up on the client list wh
Forums/ Deco
By flushable_wipes 2024-01-02 05:20:58

Feature Request : Increase the types of devices currently available for tagging deco clients.

Example currently found on competing mesh interfaces that really need to be expanded upon within the Deco interface. Phone Desktop Laptop Smartwatch Smart TV Streaming device Gaming console Smart spea
Forums/ Deco
By theprotagonist 2023-12-29 20:14:11

No devices appear connected to Deco

I've seen a lot of threads in these forums and on reddit going back a year with a similar problem, but no solutions that I can find. Deco system works perfectly - devices see the network and connect,
Forums/ Deco
By MjkCT 2023-12-27 20:31:48

Deco Xe75 Pro Firmware 1.2.7 issues

Since upgrading earlier in the week, my mesh devices are rebooting regularly each day. Yesterday it was happening almost every 30 minutes and then I hard booted the devices which seemed to improve. Ho
Forums/ Deco
By DMV-Jeff 2023-12-27 01:06:20

Deco Mesh regularly losing WAN IP on Verizon Fios

I have a Deco XE5300 3-node mesh system wired directly to my Fios ONT via ethernet. I have both satellites connected via ethernet. I am losing my internet connection regularly, sometimes once a week,