terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 30
Forums/ SOHO Switches
By sgarciav Yesterday

Designing new home LAN

Hello, this is my first post. I am designing a LAN for my home. This is from the ground up. I have identified several devices where TP Link products can be used. The main LAN consists of four switches
Forums/ Deco
By Andre78 Saturday

XE75 v1.6 and v2.6 at the same network. How to update individually ?

My network had 3 Deco XE75 v1.6 with FW 1.4.0. I bought 2 Deco XE75 v2.6 and they have FW 1.2.8. The App shows all Decos are up to date but that is not true due the v2.6 has newer FW released. In my o
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By eloBROWN Thursday

EasyMesh - Starlink Setup

Archer AXE75(US)_V1.6_1.2.0 Build 20240320 Archer AX55(US)_V1.6_1.3.2 Build 20240325 1.) How do I ensure ethernet backhaul is being used for this configuration? 2.) Starlink,I have eithernet adapter a
Forums/ Range Extenders
By buxter 2023-07-11 10:39:37

TP Link Range extender kills the internet in the rest of the network

Hello, I have a TL-WA850RE v7 wifi extender and when I connect it to my main router (ASUS RT-AC1200), from that moment - if any device tries to register into the network through the main router, it do
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By BobMccue1 a week ago

C-4000 Speed test - stupid question

So if I do a speed test using the tools on my C4000 - is it testing to my wife connected device or is it actually testing from the router in. In other words I seem to have real consistency issues with
Forums/ SOHO Switches
By TWillus a week ago

Linking Problems with my TL-SG108 Switch

I've connected my switch the other day, and it worked quite well with my Wi-fi router and Fiber Internet Router. However, when I tried to connect my computer to the switch thorugh an Ethernet connecti