terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 30
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By eloBROWN a week ago

EasyMesh - Starlink Setup

Archer AXE75(US)_V1.6_1.2.0 Build 20240320 Archer AX55(US)_V1.6_1.3.2 Build 20240325 1.) How do I ensure ethernet backhaul is being used for this configuration? 2.) Starlink,I have eithernet adapter a
Forums/ Range Extenders
By buxter 2023-07-11 10:39:37

TP Link Range extender kills the internet in the rest of the network

Hello, I have a TL-WA850RE v7 wifi extender and when I connect it to my main router (ASUS RT-AC1200), from that moment - if any device tries to register into the network through the main router, it do
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By BobMccue1 a week ago

C-4000 Speed test - stupid question

So if I do a speed test using the tools on my C4000 - is it testing to my wife connected device or is it actually testing from the router in. In other words I seem to have real consistency issues with
Forums/ SOHO Switches
By TWillus 2 weeks ago

Linking Problems with my TL-SG108 Switch

I've connected my switch the other day, and it worked quite well with my Wi-fi router and Fiber Internet Router. However, when I tried to connect my computer to the switch thorugh an Ethernet connecti
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Shebee 2 weeks ago

Connect my archer c1900 to my archer ax11000

I'm trying to reset up my network and I can't remember how to slave of my ax11000 router. Can an
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By AJNetwork 2 weeks ago

Wired to iot

My model wasn't listed... but I have an Archer BE800. Anyway.... I created an iot network for my devices. Some of these are wired devices. I've been able to add my wireless devices easily enough... ju