terziyskiLV7Online
Following: 0Followers: 30
Forums/ Range Extenders
By pascalsm 2 weeks ago

WI-FI access point connection slow output

I have connected the RE305 to my LAN as an Access Point. The LAN has a speed of 500 Mbps and I only get 80-90 Mbps output on the WI-FI What's wrong? I am using the Tether app to do the change from rep
Forums/ Deco
By joshforester 2 weeks ago

X50-POE Compatible Device List

I recently deployed a X50-POE setup at the house, and I was wondering if there is a list of compatible mesh devices.
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By 51k-bos 2 weeks ago

Product Recommendations for creating Mesh network

Hi, we switched to this router from a synology RT2600ac router. (Worst router I've ever owned) I had previously been using it as an AP to get better coverage in our backyard, but it's not really all t
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By justanotherguy 2 weeks ago

Router in bridging mode

Hi. I upgraded to a Netgear XR1000 Wi-Fi router for my house, and I want to use my TP-Link Archer C7 to both extend my Wi-Fi coverage and also as a LAN switch. I reset the TP-Link router to it's defau
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Aussie_Z 2024-05-28 20:28:03

WiFi devices connecting to AX10000 and not the RE715X Mesh Extender - Low signal strength

I read this https://community.tp-link.com/us/home/forum/topic/203466 but I am hoping that there is a newer/better answer by now. I installed an Archer AX10000 and an RE715X Extender in a mesh configur
Forums/ Range Extenders
By Fireguy 3 weeks ago

I need help setting up a mesh network

I just purchased new TP-Link AX5400 router and 3 - EAP 225 wireless outdoor access point units. I got the router on - line and working. The question is do I need a Hardware Controller to make the EAP