Knowledge Base Essence Posts Summary (Newbie Must-See)
This post is mainly from posts replied by forum customer @Philbert , and I would like to thank @Philbert and others all for the quality and professional answers you have contributed to the TP-Link forum for such a long time.
For some of our first-time Forum customers, and those who have some doubts about WiFi knowledge, here are some high-quality and detailed posts summarised for reference only.
1. The radiations patterns of EAP’s antennas:
Understanding Antennae Radiation Patterns 2. 2.4G Channel: Facing interference Issue Packet Drops WI-FI Traffic Distribution POOR 3. Ceiling Mount EAP vs Wall Plate EAP:
4. If you wanna set a landing page for guest users:
5. SSID settings related (use the same SSID for 2.4G and 5G?
Should I use the same SSID for my 2.4 and 5?
6. Relationship between Force Disassociation and RSSI Threshold settings：
Relationship between Force Disassociation and RSSI Threshold settings
Interference from the neighbor: how much RSSI is worth considering?
7. Wifi speed issue:
EAP245 Wi-Fi Speed With iPhone 11
Basic question on Fibre Internet & EAP 225
8. How to place EAPs for best coverage?
How far apart is the best distance to place EAPs for best coverage?
9. Choose EAP or CPE?
Extending WiFi 350 Feet Away Using EAP225-Outdoor (or N300)
SDN Controller Related:
1. CBC vs Software controller vs Hardware controller：
Omada Cloud-Based Controller V1 vs Omada Software Controller V5
Omada Software Controller vs Hardware Controller
2. If you wanna set a landing page for guest users:
3. Basic VLAN issue with Business router and Deco:
4. Mesh vs Fast Roaming: