Votes

Implementation of AI detection zone - Remember to vote if you need the feature too!

Votes

Implementation of AI detection zone - Remember to vote if you need the feature too!

2023-09-04 09:38:04 - last edited 2024-01-18 09:03:08
Tags: #Motion Detection #Activity Zone
Model: Tapo C400S2  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Please add zone to the AI detection.

It's almost a deal breaker right now to have the zone only for generic motion and not for Ai, especially person.

The Ai right now, even if you have a zone set under the movement page looks for all the frame viewed by the cam, leading to a lot of false trigger (especially if the cam is near a busy street, it also detect cars as persons!)

Right now i'm under testing using privacy zone to mask some of the view (but even that you can't do smaller privacy blocks i have a street also in an angled view)

Thanks

If anyone wants this update remember to vote this thread clicking on the upper left icon VOTES! :)

ps maybe the zone could be shared from the one in movement if easier to implement

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Implementation of AI detection zone - Remember to vote if you need the feature too!-Solution
2024-01-17 09:44:46 - last edited 2024-01-18 09:03:08
It's here, on the latest firmware update 1.2.15 on C420 you can finally have differents zones for the different detections types :)
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Implementation of AI detection zone - Remember to vote if you need the feature too!
2023-09-05 07:43:02

@Diego_B 

Hi,
Currently, the AI Detection does not have the Activity Zone setting, and this feature applies to the whole Live View page. Thank you very much for your feedback here, while we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.

Best Regards

Options
RE:Implementation of AI detection zone - Remember to vote if you need the feature too!
2023-11-06 06:54:09
Having 1 zone to AI detection would be great. 1 of my cameras face the street and I only need AI detection in a specific area, not the whole camera view.
Options
Re:Implementation of AI detection zone - Remember to vote if you need the feature too!-Solution
2024-01-17 09:44:46 - last edited 2024-01-18 09:03:08
It's here, on the latest firmware update 1.2.15 on C420 you can finally have differents zones for the different detections types :)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 6

Views: 263

Replies: 3

Voters 6

+ 2 Voters

Tags

Motion Detection
Activity Zone