Save to SD backup

Save to SD backup

Save to SD backup
Save to SD backup
2024-05-15 16:08:14 - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:
Hello. I didn't know where to look, so I created a thread here.

I need information whether it is possible to delete recordings from memory cards on this camera using the tapo application. I don't want to mess with the NAS, the camera is located on the plot and I see that the application has a card viewing option. Answer for answer in advance.
Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Save to SD backup-Solution
2024-05-16 08:01:05 - last edited a week ago

@SJPW 

Hi,
If you have inserted an SD card into the camera to store video recordings, you can go to the camera's Device Settings> Storage & Recordings>microSD Card page to format the SD card to delete all the video recordings. You can also remove the SD card from the camera, connect it to your computer via an SD card adapter, and then delete the video recordings on your computer.

However,  the Tapo camera does not support deleting the specific recordings stored on the SD card via the Tapo app now. 

You can vote on this thread if you want to add the new feature to the Tapo camera, and I'll log it and forward it to the relevant team to evaluate.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Save to SD backup-Solution
2024-05-16 08:01:05 - last edited a week ago

@SJPW 

Hi,
If you have inserted an SD card into the camera to store video recordings, you can go to the camera's Device Settings> Storage & Recordings>microSD Card page to format the SD card to delete all the video recordings. You can also remove the SD card from the camera, connect it to your computer via an SD card adapter, and then delete the video recordings on your computer.

However,  the Tapo camera does not support deleting the specific recordings stored on the SD card via the Tapo app now. 

You can vote on this thread if you want to add the new feature to the Tapo camera, and I'll log it and forward it to the relevant team to evaluate.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 90

Replies: 1

Related Articles