Can you move the text?

Can you move the text?

Can you move the text?
Can you move the text?
2024-06-23 10:51:08 - last edited 2024-07-02 02:45:36

Is it possible to move the text display (or change it's colour) from the top left?

In that area in my camera view there is a load of white flowers, so the overlaid text is unreadable.

Moving the camera isn't a solution as it then wouldn't be monitoring the full area.

Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can you move the text?-Solution
2024-06-24 09:43:31 - last edited 2024-07-02 02:45:36

@Samo 

Hi,
Tapo camera does not support the feature to move or change the color of the time stamp displayed on the top left corner of the camera's live view page. Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request. While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.

Alternatively, on the Tapo app>camera's Device Settings>Video & Display>Privacy Zones page, you can add a new zone on the top left corner, and the time stamp will display on the camera's live view page, however, the activities within the privacy zone can't be detected.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can you move the text?-Solution
2024-06-24 09:43:31 - last edited 2024-07-02 02:45:36

@Samo 

Hi,
Tapo camera does not support the feature to move or change the color of the time stamp displayed on the top left corner of the camera's live view page. Thank you for your feedback here, we certainly appreciate your feedback and feature request. While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this feature can come to the product or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.

Alternatively, on the Tapo app>camera's Device Settings>Video & Display>Privacy Zones page, you can add a new zone on the top left corner, and the time stamp will display on the camera's live view page, however, the activities within the privacy zone can't be detected.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 161

Replies: 1

Related Articles