Plans for an European version of the HS220 Smart Home Dimmer Light switch?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-11 11:40:46
Model: HS220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I'm just looking for some information about a variant of the HS220 Smart home Dimmer wall-mounted switch for the European market?

I guess the only reason the HS220 is not available on Amazon.de or amazon.fr is because it's based on the US standard.

Does anyone know if they plan on releasing a similar product for the european market?

I was looking for a smart dimmer for LED bulbs compatible with alexa and Google assistant and there is basically nothing on the market. Except the chineese crap obviously.

I have bought some HS110 smart plugs and I'm happy with them so far.

Thanks!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Plans for an European version of the HS220 Smart Home Dimmer Light switch?
2019-12-20 12:25:07

@Xzer 

Hello, thanks for your requesting. The HS220 is available in US now, and it does not support dual voltage. 

Not sure whether there is a plan to release it in Europe, while we have noted that and will forward it to our product department/marketing department and then will evaluate. 

It is recommended to keep an eye on official website or contact us for more updates.

Good dat. 

Options
2021-06-23 06:56:30

@Kevin_Z It's been 2 years, any news about this?

Options
2021-06-23 11:54:01

@Xzer  Hello, 

Thank you for being interested in smart switches. 

So far there isn't an EU version HS220 yet, and we did not hear a further plan to  sell this model in Europe.

We will record your feedback for further evaluation , thank you. 

Options