tpPLC app for Windows 10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

tpPLC app for Windows 10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
tpPLC app for Windows 10
tpPLC app for Windows 10
2021-05-21 11:43:01
Model: TL-PA7020P KITx  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I've got 3 PA7020P adapters currently plugged in and working, communicating, no problems. They've been in a box for years as they weren't needed in my last house, they are now.

I want to use the app to configure them, possibly update firmware, check the connection speed, that sort of thing, however I can't do that.

When I open the app it says it can't find any devices, a small spinning wheel in the center spins and locks the app up, then it stops and I can do things, but whatever I do causes the wheel to spin again and the app locks up again. I can't add devices, refresh, nothing.

I'm running the latest app version from 18th November 2020.

Is there a fix for this at all?

Options
2 Reply
Re:tpPLC app for Windows 10
2021-05-24 13:29:13

Nobody at all?

Options
Re:tpPLC app for Windows 10
2021-05-26 06:55:30 - last edited 2021-05-26 06:56:33

@Antimus Good day, 

You could try some suggestions here if tpPLC Utility fails to find powerline units. 

• Windows 10 computer should wire to one of PA7020 via Ethernet cable. 
  • Turn off Windows firewall or Anti-virus software on the computer and see if the Utility could find your device or not. 
  • Turn off VPN software if there is any
  • Try a different computer 

If still the same problem, please let us know the above steps you have tried and model of your computer, thank you. 

It is better if you could share with us a link of your tpPLC Utility software. 

Options