[Wi-Fi Routers] AP Mode supports Onemesh

Votes

[Wi-Fi Routers] AP Mode supports Onemesh

101 Reply
Re:[Wi-Fi Routers] AP Mode supports Onemesh
2024-08-16 12:18:15

@Kevin_Z 

Hi,

thank you for confirmation, I was afraid about it. Yes, extension of my NW is working, but you know with some limitation.

Do you know which TP-LInk model support mesh function in AP mode? If any?

thank you for you reply

Options
2024-08-19 02:38:14

@JardaS 

Yes, we do have some models get the support for EasyMesh in AP Mode, such as Archer AX55 V1 1.3.2 and newer versions, Archer C80 V2.20/V2.26 1.14.0 and newer versions, Archer A8 V2.20/V2.26 1.14.0 and newer versions,  Archer C6 V4 1.14.0 and newer versions, Archer C86 V1 1.14.0 and newer versions.

You may check the following threads to get the updated information about the specific model and firmware:

New Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 Supports DoH&DoT, ECO Mode, EasyMesh in AP Mode and More

Pre-release Firmware for Archer C80/A8/C6/C86 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-08-19 04:35:42

@Kevin_Z  

How about the Archer AX6000? Will we ever see easy mesh as an option in AP mode for this device? 

Options
RE:[Wi-Fi Routers] AP Mode supports Onemesh
3 weeks ago

@EldonLi All my TP-Link routers and onemesh extenders are now gathering dust thanks to my AX6000 not supporting Onemesh in AP mode, very sad, no more tp-link for me

Options
2 weeks ago
I am desperate to improve my OneMesh (main router is TP-Link ARCHER AXE75 & extender is RE700X). As the distance between the main router and extender in large I am hoping that a wired ethernet connection would help
Options
2 weeks ago

@Kevin_Z Hello, will the Archer AX20 router support OneMesh in AP mode? There is a great lack of such functionality.

Options
2 weeks ago

gmarinos wrote

I am desperate to improve my OneMesh (main router is TP-Link ARCHER AXE75 & extender is RE700X). As the distance between the main router and extender in large I am hoping that a wired ethernet connection would help

@gmarinos Unfortunately, RE700 does not yet support EasyMesh Ethernet backhaul, so it cannot connect to the AXE75 using an Ethernet cable to build up an EasyMesh network.sad

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2 weeks ago

Slava_Bogo wrote

@Kevin_Z Hello, will the Archer AX20 router support OneMesh in AP mode? There is a great lack of such functionality.

@Slava_Bogo I apologize for not being able to provide a definitive answer until a new firmware update is released to add these features.

You may keep an eye on the new firmware updates for your device. It's also suggested to subscribe to my below thread to get a notice. I will update the list once new models support this feature:

EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller

Options
Monday
why is the AX11000 getting left out of all these updates. It was a top of the line router, please support it with easymesh.
Options
15 hours ago
Needed
Options

Voters 124

+ 120 Voters