Integration of VPN Services with Renowned Third-party VPN Providers NordVPN and SurfShark

Integration of VPN Services with Renowned Third-party VPN Providers NordVPN and SurfShark

335 Reply
Re:Integration of VPN Services with Renowned Third-party VPN Providers NordVPN and SurfShark
2024-02-18 09:56:45 - last edited 2024-02-18 09:59:45

Sneakysssnake wrote

@Kevin_Z 

I know this thread is old, but when it says the x50 does that also qualify the px50? 

@Sneakysssnake 

To find out whether your model supports VPN, it's suggested to refer to this page:

https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/deco/?filterby=AND%7C6356

As per the above page displays, both Deco X50 and PX50 support VPN.

To confirm whether a model supports a requested feature, you can also refer to the firmware release notes, which will highlight all new and important features or modifications. You may take Deco PX50 as an example:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/deco-px50/v1/#Firmware

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Integration of VPN Services with Renowned Third-party VPN Providers NordVPN and SurfShark
2024-06-05 03:54:26

@TP_LINK Why after many years don't have any update on this issue for Archer Mr600? near 100+ people and companies need VPN clients for this modem

Options
2024-07-25 09:06:35
OpenWrt firmware (if router support it) bring WireGuard and OpenVPN. Or buy router with factory OpenWrt. My TP-Link Archer AX23 works fine with OpenWrt. Even basic Luci Adblock works fine. Although it may not be supported by TPlink but I paid for the router and I will do what I want with it.
Options
Monday - last edited Monday

Does the AX10 work?  @pai 

Options
Re:[New Firmware] Routers supporting VPN Client
Thursday

@Kevin_Z  Hello kevin, Firstable sorry for my English.

I am one of a loyal TP-Link Customer. I would like to REQUEST Archer AX10 (AX1500) OpenVPN Client feature.

TP-Link Archer AX10 is the best seller router in ther world for TP-Link Wi-Fi6 router because of value for money, you get Wi-Fi 6 but at low price which is good.

Please Consider to add support for OpenVPN Client feature on Archer AX10 (AX1500) all hardware version (V1, V1.20, V2, V2.6). it will help many people since AX10 is a worldwide product.

Thank you so much.

Options
Related Articles