Archer VR400 issues with cloud registeration

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-02 05:52:23
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 0.2.0 0.9.1 v0070.0 Build 170719 Rel.63031n

Hi all. 

I was given a Archer VR400 after it was discarded by the IT Department at work. It's Probably the nicest router I've ever had. 

Only issue I'm having is when I registered for TP-Link Cloud, and try to log in, I get a message saying "Login Failure", and I have used the correct details. 

I am going to put it down to this, I may be wrong but the router was registed for the TP Link cloud some time ago to another email address, and therefore it's impossible to log on with a freshly created accont. 

Would TP-Link support be able to remove the pairing between the router and old email address, so that I am able to pair it to mine? 

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer VR400 issues with cloud registeration
2021-09-02 09:56:54

@Paul1992 

Hi, could you please refer to this link:

[Solution] 3/4G modem bound to another TP-Link ID

If the hardware reset did not work, please leave me a private message of the MAC address of the modem and the screenshot of the error messages about the cloud management.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 312

Replies: 1

Related Articles