the vides stops after five minutes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-13 09:56:36
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:
I acquired a C210 Internal Wi Fi camera on amazon to monitor my elderly mother during the night.
I then downloaded the Tapo app version 2.4.70 and I was able to connect it to the camera and remotely  monitor my mother, but I can't do a continuous surveillance.
In fact, the APP after 5 minutes displays the message:

"You watched the live video for 5 minutes without doing anything. Do you want to continue watching?"

and if I do not press on "CONTINUE" I will not re-enter the display.
How can I never stop live video?
Options
1 Reply
Re:the vides stops after five minutes
2022-05-16 01:18:57 - last edited 2022-05-16 01:51:32

@Bruno-Italy 

Thank you for the feedback, when the phone is watching live view remotely,  this warning may pop up after a few minutues to save data, here is an FAQ explaining the situation.

Why can't I view the live stream of the Tapo camera continuously?

Continuous streaming is popular feture request, it is encouraged to also share your idea on Feature Request board or leave vote for Most Popular Feature Requests for Tapo,in this way users who are interested with this feature could vote or comment for it, that will help with the feature evaluation! Thank you.  

Options