What is EasyMesh and how does it work with TP-Link routers and extenders?

What is EasyMesh and how does it work with TP-Link routers and extenders?

106 Reply
Re:What is Wi-Fi EasyMesh and how does it work with TP-Link routers and extenders?
2023-01-30 05:39:58

azbest wrote

@Kevin_Z 

I have a question regarding easymesh. Does router in satelite mode can use own ethernet/lan ports to connect devices via wire ?

@azbest Yes. You should be able to connect devices to the other LAN ports on the satellite router to access the internet.

Options
Re:What is Wi-Fi EasyMesh and how does it work with TP-Link routers and extenders?
2023-01-30 05:44:50

elriczuko wrote

@Kevin_Z 

Hi TP-Link, I see that A6 & A8 routers are now compatible with EasyMesh, is there a plan to add the functionaly to the A7 routers as well?

Thanks.

@elriczuko As per the EasyMesh-Compatible Devices List, it seems Archer A7 is not included.sad

Options
2023-02-07 08:58:45

@Kevin_Z i know its not on the list but any chance we will see Archer AX11000 get EasyMesh?

Options
2023-03-01 04:17:52 - last edited 2023-03-01 04:18:50

After our research and ranking, we selected the Netgear Nighthawk X6 as the best Wi-Fi router for long range available today

Options
2023-03-02 11:27:19

Coolant wrote

@Kevin_Z i know its not on the list but any chance we will see Archer AX11000 get EasyMesh?

@Coolant 

I'm sorry that I cannot give you an answer now, as most of the routers and extenders are still in the planned stage for EasyMesh. You can pay attention to the EasyMesh Compatibility List, or subscribe to this thread, we will update it once there are new models that support EasyMesh.

Options
Re:What is EasyMesh and how does it work with TP-Link routers and extenders?
2023-03-15 11:33:21

@Kevin_Z 

What is heard about AX10? As I notice that from the list of those "planned" for EasyMesh, more than 90% have the function implemented, only AX10 and one other model, two do not have the function... it seems absurd to me..

Options
2023-03-16 15:00:07

A6 V3 was planned from beginning, even v2 was added in the list few days back and today i checked that V3 is also removed from the list. So, its wrong that most of the planned have received the easymash update, the truth is a lot of devices has been removed from planned list. So, Its a good news for you that AX10 is still in the list.

I now have to stop checking this forum daily for the update on my second router A6. Easymesh update on C64 is also useless now for me. Thank you TP Link for saving my time daily (future) to check these forums.

Options
2023-03-17 10:38:06

@Gopal2020 

Sorry to disappoint you since there is no plan to add the support for EasyMesh on Archer A6/C6 V3.sad

We always recommend choosing a router based on the features that are currently offered, and not what could be.

Please also keep in mind that while our teams may provide hints on what models are to receive a feature, it is definitely not an exhaustive list, and the models supporting features are always changing, meaning that models can be both added and removed, or even just updated without warning.

Options
2023-03-17 12:04:10

Dear  @Kevin_Z  good day.

What are the chances of Archer AX73 V2.0 getting EasyMesh soon?

On the site it has been written for a long time that it is planned, but that upgrade for EasyMesh is never released...!? 😉

TRUST NO ONE, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!
Options
2023-03-17 23:02:36
Good day @Kevin_Z. Do you know if Archer AX21 v1.20 is likely to get the update? I see AX20 V3 has it already but dont know if they are "comparable" or equal in a way. Looking forward easymesh and ethernet backhaul for this Router, cannot use onemesh due to distance and have ethernet cable setup. Regards,
Options