How can I add different cameras to different homes inside the app?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-29 06:29:28
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.21

I have 2 different houses with different camera sets. When I open the app I want to select the home I want and show only the cameras for that home, but I can't figure a way to assign a camera to a home, the options are greyed out. 

Also, is there a way to have more than 32 cameras in my account? I have a big project that will require over 100 cameras but I need to be able to easily switch between them when using the app, I don't want it to be a mess with all cameras listed at the same time on my home screen and I don't want to use multiple phones/accounts just for that.

Options
1 Reply
Re:How can I add different cameras to different homes inside the app?
2022-08-30 03:32:34

Hello   @Fbphoto 

It's a good  step to confirm both Tapo APP and device firmware are both up to date. 

As far as I know the camera's firmware that support Home feature are not officially released yet, so far Model Tapo C310 and  to be released new model Tapo C420WS has implemented this feature, for other models, it is recommended to keep an eye on the firmware update.

For how many cameras can be added to one account, I replied on your another post here.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 543

Replies: 1

Related Articles