EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW

744 Reply
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2023-10-30 09:38:11

@Kevin_Z 
Hope to hear information from you for AX53.

Options
Re:EasyMesh Routers Support Building a EasyMesh Network via Ethernet Backhaul NOW
2023-10-31 07:55:10

@Steve_Nguyen 

I'm also impatiently waiting with the AX53. I have two AX53 and now they go on onemesh wifi, which is not the best solution....

Options
2023-11-02 06:18:52

@PeterBee  @VenDimitrov  @93imagine  @pugalj  @SAT4U  @ditrix  @persano  @AIpatii  @ChrisBS  @windsifter  @Har1s_ 

Hello All, 

Happy News!

We have provided public beta firmware for Archer AX55 V1, which introduces several exciting new functions and improvements to enhance your experience including Ethernet BackhaulEasyMesh in AP modeSatellite Router ManagementDoH&DoTECO Mode, etc.

Please visit the following thread to learn more about these new features, and do let us know if there is anything that comes up with the new beta:

Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode and More

We encourage you to try out this beta firmware and take advantage of the following features. Leave your comment or ask questions in the about topic. Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Related Articles:

Product List of Wi-Fi Routers that Support EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul

How to Build an Ethernet Backhaul Using Two EasyMesh Routers

Options
2023-11-02 07:25:23

@Kevin_Z 

What do Satellite Router Management ?

Options
2023-11-02 07:40:22

Neikon wrote

@Kevin_Z 

What do Satellite Router Management ?

@Neikon You can now manage the satellite router by logging into its management page just like an extender.

Options
2023-11-02 14:26:06

@Kevin_Z aaamm, ok. thank you!

Options
2023-11-02 19:25:08

Hi @Kevin_Z 

I know ethernet backhaul for ax55 has been released and I am happy that you add new devices to supported devices list. I want to ask if you are planning to add this feature to ax55 pro anytime soon? This is the only device in my mesh network that does not support it yet and I need it. This router supports 2.5 Gbit ethernet and it would be really great to have that fast mesh.

Options
2023-11-03 12:20:49

@TechThomas 

Sorry. I cannot say 100% for sure now whether AX55 Pro will support Ethernet Backhaul or not. However, I did confirm with the product team and was informed that All EasyMesh routers are planned to support Ethernet Backhaul. Please keep an eye on your router web GUI for any newer firmware updates in the future and I will also update the list in this thread if there are new models supporting Ethernet Backhaul. You may subscribe to this thread to get the updated info.

Options
2023-11-07 16:23:14

@Kevin_Z 

Kevin_Z wrote

hubertmj wrote

Any info when ethernet Backhaul will be avaiable on ax53? Maybe there's some beta software versions? Does the AXE75 have planned support for ethernet backhaul?

@hubertmj Thank you very much for asking.

AX53 will also receive new firmware to add the support for EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul very soon. Maybe next week. I will let you know once the new firmware is available. You may subscribe to this thread to get the updated info.

I'm not sure whether AXE75 will also support Ethernet Backhaul at the moment. I will also update the list once it supports Ethernet Backhaul.

Please, how does it look with update AX53?

Options
2023-11-07 16:34:32

@Kevin_Z

I'm also really looking forward to this update of my two AX53 devices

Options
Related Articles