Motion is detected but no recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-05 09:23:43
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.6

I have received a notification from Tapo c200 that motion is detected around 2:17AM but when I checked there has been no recording of that motion its strange because whenever there has been any motion even from an insect camera records perfectly and I can see the recording.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Motion is detected but no recording
2023-08-07 08:28:36

@Kin23 

Hi,
To locate the issue, please help confirm the following information for further analysis.

1. What's your time zone and the date when receive the notification but no recordings of that motion?

2. Do you have the same issue at other times or it happens once only?

3. Have you subscribed to the Tapo Care service? Have you inserted an SD card into the camera? 
If you have inserted an SD card into the camera, please let me know the model number, capacity, and format of the SD card. 
And on the Tapo app>Camera Settings page of the Tapo C200, please send me a picture of the Recording Schedule page.

4. Please describe your network diagram, such as the Internet---wireless router)))Tapo C200, etc.
On the Tapo app>Camera Settings page of the Tapo C200>Camera Info page, please click on the Wi-Fi icon and let me know the RSSI value.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 661

Replies: 1

Related Articles