I can not be connected to my WIFI router

2023-12-03 21:33:02 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:20:01
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I'm having a problem connecting to my router. I can see this network on devices, but I cannot connect, on all devices it says that there is no connection from the network. The connection was made using a SIM card. I see the icon that the modem is on and the Wi-Fi icon, and I also see two network partitions.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:I can not be connected to my WIFI router -Solution
2023-12-05 03:43:17 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:20:01

@Volodymyr3 

Hi, you mean you are unable to join the WiFi at all, or WiFi can be connected but no internet access?

If possible, please connect a computer to the router via Ethernet cable to login the router web interface, if internet status is disconnected, try following the guide below for troubleshooting: Troubleshooting guide of no internet access with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode

If there is still any problem, please share with us screenshots of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page along with the system log file.

Also let us know your ISP name and firmware version of the MR600 V2.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:I can not be connected to my WIFI router -Solution
2023-12-05 03:43:17 - last edited 2024-01-04 12:20:01

@Volodymyr3 

Hi, you mean you are unable to join the WiFi at all, or WiFi can be connected but no internet access?

If possible, please connect a computer to the router via Ethernet cable to login the router web interface, if internet status is disconnected, try following the guide below for troubleshooting: Troubleshooting guide of no internet access with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode

If there is still any problem, please share with us screenshots of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page along with the system log file.

Also let us know your ISP name and firmware version of the MR600 V2.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:I can not be connected to my WIFI router
2023-12-05 19:16:21

Check the signal strength on the router. If it's low, try moving the router to a location with better signal reception. Power off the router, wait for a few seconds, and then power it back on. This simple step can often resolve connectivity issues. Ensure that your router has the latest firmware. Visit the official TP-Link website, locate the Archer MR600 V2 product page, and download the latest firmware. Follow the manufacturer's instructions to update the firmware. Access the router's web interface (typically by entering its IP address in a web browser) and review the network settings. Ensure that the router is configured correctly for your network, and double-check the Wi-Fi settings.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 193

Replies: 2

Related Articles