Deco XE53000 Software and Controls are annoying for anyone that knows basic Networking.

Deco XE53000 Software and Controls are annoying for anyone that knows basic Networking.

2024-03-11 11:53:09
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.9 Build 20231225 Rel. 57498

So i really dislike the lack of control i have of the Deco XE75 Mesh Router system. I get that they want this simple for some Users but there is a lack of advanced controls for more knowledgeable users. I had a Archer C5400 before and loved it! The interface was fantastic and it did everything. The Deco router wont even let me access my local network if i lose internet. Can this be fixed? I should not need internet to access other devices on my network. If not I may need to go shopping for some new Equipment soon. Anyone else have these kinda of issues with their Routers?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco XE53000 Software and Controls are annoying for anyone that knows basic Networking.
2024-03-12 09:04:44

@Burner254537 

Hi, welcome to the community.

You should be able to access the local wireless network when internet is lost.

Are these local devices/servers connected to the main Deco via Ethernet cables?

If yes, it might be due to WAN/LAN auto-sensing.

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options