Multiple Issues in network with X50 PoE model

2024-03-15 02:14:44
Model: Deco X50 - PoE  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

1. Bought pack of 3 and pack of 2, total 5.

2. Set up for pack of 3 was successful as Access Point. Connected on 3 floors through a HIKVISION 8-Channel Gigabit PoE Switch.

3. Created IoT network.

4. Added other 2 from pack of 2 to the network, successfully. Connected on other 2 floors.

Issues seen:

1. WIFI Network suddenly stops often and recovers after sometime (couldn't find the time it takes)

2. IoT network is not available on pack of 2 added later. Devices never connect to the closest Router.

3. Internet is very slow.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Multiple Issues in network with X50 PoE model
2024-03-15 07:25:01

@ASatheesh 

Hi, Did the newly added 2-pack also connect to the POE switch?

Do you install 5*Deco X50-POE separately on 5 floors?

It is suggested to check the current firmware version on Deco X50-POE. I think the lack of an IOT network is closely related to the firmware.

As for the speed, Could you tell me how much speed you could get from Deco? Did the speed issue only occur to the pack of 2 Deco X50-POE?

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options
Re:Multiple Issues in network with X50 PoE model
2024-03-15 07:38:08

@David-TP 

Did the newly added 2-pack also connect to the POE switch?

Yes, all 5 Docos connected to the same HIKVISION 8-channel Gigabit PoE Switch in the basement.

Do you install 5*Deco X50-POE separately on 5 floors?

Each Deco is in one floor connected to the switch in the basement.

It is suggested to check the current firmware version on Deco X50-POE. I think the lack of an IOT network is closely related to the firmware.

Firmware shows 2022xxxxxx. Not sure the latest dated firmware version!!!

As for the speed, Could you tell me how much speed you could get from Deco? Did the speed issue only occur to the pack of 2 Deco X50-POE?

Speed always shows ranging from 0 to 250 kbps for both upload and download. Speed changes continuously.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 90

Replies: 2

Related Articles