TP-Link Tapo App - Deleting SD Card Recordings

2024-08-02 14:50:00 - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.11

I've just bought a C210 and am currently using it with an SD card. The Tapo App is installed on my Android phone and everything appears to be working correctly.

The only issue I have is I can't find out how to delete recordings from the SD card via the App.  If someone could point me to the relevant place in the app then that would be appreciated. Thanks.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TP-Link Tapo App - Deleting SD Card Recordings-Solution
2024-08-05 09:34:23 - last edited a week ago

@gaz007 

Hi,
1. Currently, it's unable to delete specific video recordings from the SD card via the Tapo app, however, on the Tapo app>camera' Device Settings>Storage & Recording>microSD Card page, you can tap format the SD card to remove all recordings.

2. If you want the feature to delete specific video recordings from the SD card, it's recommended to vote or leave your comment here: Manually deleting video from SD card.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link Tapo App - Deleting SD Card Recordings-Solution
2024-08-05 09:34:23 - last edited a week ago

@gaz007 

Hi,
1. Currently, it's unable to delete specific video recordings from the SD card via the Tapo app, however, on the Tapo app>camera' Device Settings>Storage & Recording>microSD Card page, you can tap format the SD card to remove all recordings.

2. If you want the feature to delete specific video recordings from the SD card, it's recommended to vote or leave your comment here: Manually deleting video from SD card.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 407

Replies: 1

Related Articles