Deco ain’t working properly not staying Ethernet backhaul

2024-08-08 18:57:32 - last edited 2 weeks ago

Just bought brand new deco to replace my old unify network. Wanted something less complicated for the family and friends when I'm not around.

got 2 deco xe75 that work good got my full speed on them. 

got a 1gig switch poe from to link to replace my unify one that was doing the same.

got one x50 outdoor to plug to my network. Main issue it doesn't stay connected to the Ethernet cable. Brand new rg6 that my unify work on it perfectly. No the x50 always go back to the main one that so far ... that I get no internet. Even if I tell that x50 to connected to one closer he always go back to the main. I reset everything couple of time.

when I get it connected to a closer one I'm lucky to make 15/1 mbps.

then I got another x50 Poe.... that also don't stay connected to Ethernet but also only to wifi on another cable as well this one give me 60 mbps down but don't think about upload.... it goes down to 0 back up back down .

If someone tell me it can get fix quick go for it if not Amazon is going to get this entire package back and I'll go back to unify with new equipment.

thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Deco ain’t working properly not staying Ethernet backhaul-Solution
2024-08-09 07:12:52 - last edited 2 weeks ago

@MaxenceB 

Hi

I guess that currently Deco X50-outdoor and X50-poe are connected to XE75 through switch. It is recommended that you bypass switch to directly connect Deco XE75 to X50-outdoor or X50-poe via wired connection to verify whether Ethernet Backhaul is effective.
For more troubleshooting on Ethernet Backhaul, you can refer to the following link:
Ethernet not working on deco?

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco ain’t working properly not staying Ethernet backhaul-Solution
2024-08-09 07:12:52 - last edited 2 weeks ago

@MaxenceB 

Hi

I guess that currently Deco X50-outdoor and X50-poe are connected to XE75 through switch. It is recommended that you bypass switch to directly connect Deco XE75 to X50-outdoor or X50-poe via wired connection to verify whether Ethernet Backhaul is effective.
For more troubleshooting on Ethernet Backhaul, you can refer to the following link:
Ethernet not working on deco?

Recommended Solution
Options