MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Switches
Monday
Re:Using Same PoE switch for Wired Ethernet backhaul and IP Cameras
@AshTheDash yes this switch will work. these will work for you too. https://www.tp-link.com/en/business-networking/omada-switch-smart/?filterby=5996
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
Re:ER7206 VPN speed capped at 100Mbps
@TheoZeFrench when I had that router I tried everything possible, getting it over 100Mbps turned out to be difficult. not only was it slow but the speed also went up and down up and down.when copuing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
Re:DNS requests are not working
@ITV Try shudown everything exept for one of the routers. restart the router that is online. I think it has something to do with the problem I had a few years ago. how does the ER707.M2 work in your...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
Re:ER7206 VPN speed capped at 100Mbps
@TheoZeFrench The answer is simple, you don't get more on the ER7206v1, the router doesn't have Hardware Offload, I had some ER7206v1 for 2-3 years ago but replaced them with the ER605V2 which had a...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Monday
@ITV I didn't fully understand the drawing, but I assume that there is no VLAN on the WAN. try turning off all the routers except one, the one that is on you have to restart. does it work then if...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
Saturday
@ITV ok, yes i'm out of ideas. but when you get onsite try connecting an er605 wan to the lan port on the er707. we can also rule out dns problems with er605, had there been a problem like yours...
0HELPFULS