shbergeLV2Online
Following: 3Followers: 3
Forums/ Switches & Routers
By joeri1 Thursday

No internet access when connected to OpenVPN

Hi all, I have a Client-to-Site VPN with OpenVPN running on my TL-R605. This works perfectly fine on my iPhone, however I can only connect to local devices. Access to the internet is not working and t
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By Luke-r 4 hours ago

Omada Cloud Based Controller

Hi, I have an R605 router and 4x EAP225’s all using the Omada system. I am trying to setup a cloud based controller (not to be confused with cloud access for hardware or software controllers). I read
Forums/ Business Wi-Fi
By Anjerlaan 9 hours ago

WPA Authentication Timeout/Failures

Hi, I recently have bought an OC200 and a EAP225-Outdoor v1 to extend my wireless network. I already had an EAP245v3. After setting up the Omada SDN controller software 2.4.8 and adopting the EAPs (wi
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By Cyclups Yesterday

Increasing cpu og memory usage over time on TL-R605

Hi, having a little problem with my TL-R605 which is connected to a OC200 (running version 1.0.0 and 4.2.4), a couple of days after a reboot, the cpu og memory usage starts to increase and after 5 to
Forums/ Omada Cloud SDN
By Dark_Energy Yesterday

TL-R605 Adoption Fails

Similar to what others have seen, adoption has been failing for me. In order to configure the device for my network I've painstakingly gone in and changed the IP range, assigned the router an IP and d
Forums/ Switches & Routers
By BenHH Thursday

Problem with the Firewall configuration / best-practice tips on TL-R605

Hi all, I just installed a new TL-R605 router in exchange for an existing pfSense setup. The initial setup was straight forward and without problems. But now I am configuring/replicating the firewall