MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Controllers
By tom_96 Yesterday

Network Safety between different buildings

Hello dear community. I'm new to the forum and have a question for you. I have been using different Omada AccessPoints with the OC200 in my home for several years. Since I wanted to bring my network
Forums/ Routers
By Martek 14 hours ago

ER605 OpenVPN cipher and TLS

I need to use standalone ER605 as a OpenVPN client to a pfSense OpenVPN server, which is raises some issues on the product documentation. It is not specified which cipher suites ER605 supports? Either
Forums/ Controllers
By denis-odessit 18 hours ago

Problem with policy routing

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my policy routing. I have 3 ISPs (WAN, WAN/LAN1, WAN/LAN2). I created a VLAN (123), created a wireless network with this VLAN and routed it through WAN/LAN1. At t
Forums/ Switches
By MDBarrion Yesterday

IP phone can't register to PBX server from another subnet/network

Hi, I have multiple networks in my Jetstream. My main network IP is 192.168.0.0/24 where the PBX server is located. I have another network on another floor (5th) with subnet 192.168.5.0/24. I can ping
Forums/ WiFi
By Amigra Yesterday

How to configure eap225 v4 as mesh

Hi, I need to configure two eap225 v4 as mesh. How I can do it, Omada app did not discover the EAP 225. What are they possible solutions. TIA
Forums/ Routers
By TheITGuy 21 hours ago

SIP : RTP rampup delay

2 weeks ago I replaced our ubiquity router with the ER605 V2.6. All but SIP calls work perfectly. On the other hand the SIP calls now have a delay rampup of RTP traffic. The first 30 seconds after cal