MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Routers
By Henry46 6 hours ago

Slower Wired vs Wifi

Hi, I am currently switching over to a business. I went from a 10 yr old Netgear r7000 to an omada system. Topology is Modem>ER707-M2>Sg3210XHP>EAP683UR, EAP670 V2 >OC200 >SQ3210XHP>EAP683UR I had qui
Forums/ Routers
By Camfj141 18 hours ago

ER-7412-M2 not getting full speed from ISP

Just got this and plugged into my Xfinity comcast 1.4Gbps, but only getting 500Mbps. Got full speed with my previous router. Setup: No IDS/IPS enabled. port speed negotiation 2.5G to modem OC300 Contr
Forums/ WiFi
By Benjamin_Werner Yesterday

Eap225-Outdoor disconnect mesh after channel switch

Hello, I have installed 2 Eap225-Outdoor and connect them via mesh with my eap245. It works very well until the eap245 changes the wifi channel to 40 because of detecting radar on channel 104. Then th
Forums/ Controllers
By Amro__ 23 hours ago

Omada controller

Hi, I am still new to the Omada system i have an Omada Controller connected with 30 Access Point every 10 or 15 mines sometimes less all the networks disappear for several seconds and back again like
Forums/ Controllers
By Eugene12 Yesterday

OC200 not showing Controller Settings, Site settings etc.

Have an issue with OC200. After an update it start glitching and not showing some of a settings. In Global view nothing at all, i even can't downgrade firmware, not in site Settings. No Wifi, no VPN,
Forums/ Routers
By sambamcunningha Yesterday

setting up er7206 with ipsec vpn and access control

trying to set up ipsec tunnel and configure the firewall on an ER7206. Manual configuration. The IPSEC tunnels are working properly; however, when I put a deny rule in access control the router does n