MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ WiFi
By Brotnascher Sunday

iOS password incorrect issue

Hey, I set up an Omada Network with ER605 as Gateway behind ISP modem, SG2008P as switch, and several EAPs 615-wall and 653. The network was working without any issues until today. After the latest fi
Forums/ Controllers
By Zazamel Sunday

Omada OC200 with ER605 Router - Force Client to secondary WAN in Dual WAN

Good morning, I have a dual WAN (WAN for ISP1, WAN/LAN1 for ISP2) network with the ER605 router adopted by the OC200 controller in Omada. I am trying to force a specific client to only utilize ISP2. I
Forums/ Routers
By ewe_ewe Sunday

ER605 Access Control Question (Block WAN to specific VLAN but allow other LAN)

On my ER605 I have a Cameras VLAN set up, which I have on the 192.168.5.0/24 IP range. I have a separate wireless TP-Link router as the 192.168.5.1 gateway on this port (one of the mesh routers, I for
Forums/ Controllers
By IKUygongco a week ago

OC200 offline after an update

Hi. I put off updating the controller for months and two days ago, I finally updated the firmware. Then this happened. After the update, the OC200 was showing offline when I was checking it remotely.
Forums/ Controllers
By Aveamantium a week ago

When is the Updated Controller Software Pushed?

Just curious as to when the new version of the controller software (OC200(UN)_V2_2.16.3 Build 20240620) will get "pushed"? I know you can obviously download the file and do the upgrade manually but I
Forums/ Switches
By STD a week ago

Omada VLAN?

I have a large switch in our network to which several small Omada switches are connected. I want each small switch to have its own DHCP environment of 192.168.1.1 /24. This is so I can connect devices