MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Controllers
By Aveamantium a week ago

When is the Updated Controller Software Pushed?

Just curious as to when the new version of the controller software (OC200(UN)_V2_2.16.3 Build 20240620) will get "pushed"? I know you can obviously download the file and do the upgrade manually but I
Forums/ Switches
By STD a week ago

Omada VLAN?

I have a large switch in our network to which several small Omada switches are connected. I want each small switch to have its own DHCP environment of 192.168.1.1 /24. This is so I can connect devices
Forums/ Routers
By Clive_A a week ago

ER8411 V1 1.2.2_Build_20240718 Pre-Release Firmware (Released on July 19th, 2024)

This Article Applies to ER8411(UN) V1 1.2.2 20240718(Pre-Release) Release Notes Modifications: 1. Update OpenSSL version. 2. Support OpenVPN GCM algorithm. Bug Fixed: 1. Fixed the issue that URL filte
Forums/ Controllers
By gZoma a week ago

Issue with IPGroup ACL

Hi All, I have more issues with Omada ACLs between IP Groups. I have one common VLAN for all public devices (192.168.0.1/24), which needs internet connection on wired and on wireless network. The prob
Forums/ Routers
By enorl76 a week ago

ER707-M2 new installation. cant get past username/password

Unable to get brand new ER707-M2 setup. When I first located its IP, and opened a browser, it was prompting me for a username/password combo, not the "setup new" dialog. So I got up and held the RESET
Forums/ Controllers
By Conondrum a week ago

ACL denying all - All but one device have no internet

Hello all, I am currently trying getting my head around ACLs and how to set them up. Currently I have my home Network divided into 3 VLANs: Management, Daily Use, Guest My Setup: - Omada SW Controller