MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ Routers
By TheITGuy Thursday

SIP : RTP rampup delay

2 weeks ago I replaced our ubiquity router with the ER605 V2.6. All but SIP calls work perfectly. On the other hand the SIP calls now have a delay rampup of RTP traffic. The first 30 seconds after cal
Forums/ Routers
By AnnusKhan Thursday

Gateway CPU/Memory Utilization

VPN: ER8411 v1.0 Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20230705 Rel.64091 Model: OC300 1.0 Firmware Version: 1.22.4 Build 20240304 Rel.59252 Hi, we have been experiencing problems with our VPN router for the
Forums/ Controllers
By SteveHeathfield Wednesday

Windows displays "Open browser, Action needed" when connected to mesh, thinks there is no internet

I have had the OC200 with several (14ish) EAP-225 Outdoor successfully without issue for many events over several years, however I've recently rebuilt the network from scratch and also added a TP-Link
Forums/ Routers
By Wiking Wednesday

Site-To-Site vpn both dual WAN

Hello, im looking for help to setup site-to-site vpn connection, here's what i got already: Both sites have dual WAN (both have ISP with static IP) Site1 already connecting to Site2 via IPSec on both
Forums/ Routers
By Prajwalyadav66 Wednesday

TP-Link ER605 Gigabit Multi-WAN VPN Router How to give a new IP Address

Hi Guys, I have a problem.I have 2 ISP that is a) ACT 600Mbps ( "Default Gateway 192.168.10.1") b) Jio 200 Mbps (" Default Gateway 192.168.29.1") both are a broadband connection as a primary I am usin
Forums/ Routers
By Jolzzz Wednesday

VPN help newbie

hi, i have a single public ip but i want to connect most of my business branches so that they can connected to each other. I'm planning to install biometric to all of the branches so that we could go