MR.SLV5Online
Following: 6Followers: 17
Forums/ WiFi
By b8kedziti Yesterday

EAP670v2

Hi.....just picked up a 670 in which the newer (slimer) model was sent (Hardware v2.6). Once thing I noticed is that the v1 has slotted back cover and this newer version does not. Any concern with the
Forums/ Controllers
By StormFusion Yesterday

LIMIT WIFI SPEED ISSUE

Hi, I have setup a WIFI channel and originally set Client Rate Limit Profile to a profile I had defined limiting the network to 100mbp, this was then setup so this wifi connection was limited. I then
Forums/ Switches
By Matt677 Yesterday

Vlans- Deny All ACL on default Vlan1

Good day! I'm setting up some VLANs with a TP-Link router, switch and access point. Setup: Internet --> router --> switch. I created Vlan2 and Vlan3 with interfaces and acls, but there is also the bui
Forums/ Routers
By SHA2 Yesterday

ER605 Weak VPN algos

I have noticed on the ER605/ER7206/ER707-M2 that when you enable L2TP it auto creates a IPsec tunnel. Sadly it defaults to the SHA1 algorithms I have also noticed it does this by default for OPEN VPN
Forums/ Routers
By 1haikalaiman Wednesday

ER8411 PPPoE only receiving 1 IP

Hi there, I have recieved a new ER8411 VPN Omada Router. When i configured PPPoE i only received 1 Fixed IP, where as my ISP has provided 5. how would i get the remaining fixed IP. Any help is appreci
Forums/ Routers
By DaKings Wednesday

ER8411 units drop off controller

Solid facts: I'm hosting my controller. I have many sites, with mostly 6XX and 7XX routers, but I have 2 8411 units too. Issue: 8411 shows disconnected in the OMADA system. The 8411 units are function