Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

We purchased Tapo cameras a few months back cuz someone broke in into our next door neighbors home and i was happy with them until i started having problems with them... see for some reason our outdoo
Motion DetectionLive View
By El_Rubio · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
2Helpful
108Views
4Replies
The sound quality on my c52ows is very poor , its quiet ,muffeld and intermittent, i can't even hear a car passing by. In comparison i can easily hear people talking in street on my igeek camera. Adju
Live View
By bob-one · Latest post a week ago by Solla-topee
2Helpful
2122Views
37Replies
I found an old post from 2022-03-01 17:00:20 with the same subject as a user who has the same problem as me. When I activate the camera and someone is talking it is unintelligible what they are saying
Live ViewRecording
By capofalcone · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Solla-topee
3Helpful
183Views
7Replies
Now today while messing around with different settings, I noticed stark difference in FPS in live view and in Playback in Tapo C220. Video settings set to 30 FPS. When I switch between 2K & 360p strea
Live ViewFPS
By SillyPari · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
3Helpful
222Views
5Replies
It is very strange that the viewing of recorded content for multiple users is limited, for example, my shared user and I as an administrator cannot simultaneously access the viewing of recordings and
FirmwareLive ViewDevice Sharing
By Sico023 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
105Views
1Replies
Hi, I am getting the tc70 but I am looking for insights. I have a Google nest coming in a few days and I am wondering if this model will work along so the video will display on the Google nest. I've r
Live ViewAmazon AlexaGoogle Assistant
By AzumaKun · Latest post 2024-03-29 09:26:12 by Solla-topee
1Helpful
75Views
1Replies
I got the same contrast issue as report by @zTrn in C100 poor contrast in night/ir mode last year which not happen on C100 Hardware Version 2 Do you have any update on the issue or plan to fix the iss
FirmwareNight ModeLive View
By chinkung · Latest post 2024-03-27 08:49:26 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
141Views
3Replies
I have several Tapo cams that I wanted to view on my large LG tv I tried various methods DeX Bluetooth etc none worked due to the TV being a bit older. After a bit of thought I thought I would try an
Live ViewInstallation
By MalBoo · Latest post 2024-03-21 09:08:58 by Solla-topee
1Helpful
88Views
1Replies
I have the video doorbell connected with the H200 Hub (F/W 1.2.25) and a SD card in the Hub. The camera alerts if any movement and I can click on camera in app, it loads within a second and I can view
Live ViewNotificationMotion DetectionDevice Connectivity
By BottleTiger · Latest post 2024-03-20 08:11:31 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
136Views
3Replies
I had my c100 camera setup with the Tapo app, created a 3rd party account and used the rtsp stream to watch my camera from within Home Assistant live. After looking in the Tapo app I saw that there wa
FirmwareLive ViewONVIF/RTSP
By Jens-12345 · Latest post 2024-03-19 07:10:25 by Solla-topee
0Helpful
491Views
10Replies