TC70 Away mode Recording schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-03 17:37:32

How can i have awaymode change the recording schedule ?

I dont want camera recoding all day while home so have disabled the motion recording during the day, but when put in away mode it still doesnt record activity due to schedule making camera sort of useless for security! 

Any help appreciated.

Options
3 Reply
Re:TC70 Away mode Recording schedule
2021-09-07 03:40:48

@LS440 

On Recording Schedule settings,  you could select the Motion Detection recording time for camera. 

Select Motion Detection Recording (Orange) if you only want to record the motion, unselect the area (No color) if you do not want to record any motion at that time. 

Options
2021-09-10 05:38:23

@Solla-topee 

Hi, the issue is I cant change this between away and home mode. ideally want home mode to only record motion at night (when were asleep) and away mode to record motion all day.

Options
2021-09-14 05:58:47

@LS440

I see what you are trying to do right now, unfortunately Home / Away mode use the same recording schedule , only Notification (Alerts) could be set up separately.

(How to edit Home and Away Mode for Tapo camera? ) https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2619/ 

Thank you for your suggestion, we will record your suggestion first for further evaluation.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 376

Replies: 3