Having a HS 103 V2 turn on automatically after turning it off - possible ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-11-09 02:06:25

Hello;

I am wondering if there is a way to do the following.  I may have tried everything but maybe I missed something.

Is it possible to have the HS 103 V2 turn on automatically, even if there is no internet?

I have one of these smart plugs connected to my main modem (which is in another building, just underneath my house) which sometimes loses the connection and needs to be rebooted.  I was thinking to have the smart plug turning off and on the modem (instead of having to physically go disconnect and reconnect the modem), but of course when I disconnect the power to the main modem, internet connectivity is lost, along with the access to the Kasa devices - including the one connected to the modem.  Which then would force me to do exactly what I don't want to - physically go down and reboot the modem electrically.

As such, is it possible to have the device turn on automatically X minutes after turning it off?

If not, is there a known device that has this feature?

Thank you in advance for any help you can bring to my question.

Have a nice day!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Having a HS 103 V2 turn on automatically after turning it off - possible ?
2021-11-10 07:46:25

@R4M2K Hi, try using the timer to automatically turn the power back on to the modem or use the schedule to turn off and on automatically at any time of the week.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 290

Replies: 1