BUY CHEAP BUY TWICE,

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

BUY CHEAP BUY TWICE,

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
BUY CHEAP BUY TWICE,
BUY CHEAP BUY TWICE,
2021-12-27 02:34:24
Model: Tapo C100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

these cameras and the apps are rubbish I have two c100 and one C200 camera and it has been none stop disconnections from WiFi, now they won't connect, and deleting the app and starting again doesn't work as it recognizes your email. I've tried another email account and the same problem, they are cheap and that's the problem, Google cameras cost a lot more and work a lot more. . they are a waste of money, they look good but it is the software they run on it just isn't good enough, the website assumes everyone is thick and its there fault the cameras don't work as they should, well I ain't so thick I can't connect something to my router which is putting out 70mbps and is five feet away from the camera. . . .

Options
1 Reply
Re:BUY CHEAP BUY TWICE,
2021-12-29 09:27:41

@MALVICO 

Sorry to hear about the experience,  I wish we could do something to help.  If camera is very close to router but still disconnect from WiFi 

1. Ensure Tapo camera has good Wi-Fi signal as guide here: 

How to check the network connection stability of a Tapo Camera 

2. Confirm kasa app and camera firmware are both up to date 

3. When issue happen, connect phone Home Wi-Fi network force close and reopen APP, can you access camera in Local network?  

Can you help confirm some case details here to locate the issue

1. Would the system LED on the camera turn Red or stay Green when it is offline

2. Camera signal strength /the RSSI on tapo APP

3. Get the log : How to Get the Log of Tapo Camera?

4.  Can I know the network map in your house.  e,g, ISP XX-- Router P Model XX <WiFi>tapo C210 

5. Mac address of tapo camera, please share by private message

thank you 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 294

Replies: 1