Can't add camera to smart actions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't add camera to smart actions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Can't add camera to smart actions
2022-08-26 02:18:03

@automater99 Thanks for the continued feedback, Tapo C210 will still take some time to implement this feature, as checked C210  next firmware release does not have this implementation yet, we will update the above smart action thread when there is any new models adds this feature. Thank you again for your patience.

Options
2023-01-07 07:17:01

With Arlo having just announced EOL for a range of cameras there's a lot of Arlo owners looking elsewhere.

I can easily control my Tapo switches via Smartthings geofencing but not the cameras as they don't show

Options
2023-01-24 13:53:56

Hello @Solla-topee,

Geofencing would be amazing. The way I would imagine using it is:
- Leaving the house -> switching the camera to Away mode 

- Coming back home switching the camera to Home mode

Even just being able to create a shortcut to switch to Home or Away mode would be enough as it would allow using the iOS shortcut

Finally the best would be to support Siri: Your software would be amazing if it was possible to tell Siri to switch to Away mode

Options
Related Articles