Tapo C200 Smart Action Motion-Sensing Automation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-22 13:45:13 - last edited 2022-07-28 01:24:15
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, I see that Smart Action Motion-Sensing Automation has came with Tapo C310 1.3.0 Release.

Please implement this function also for the C200 camera, has this will be extremely useful for this model of camera (indoor), while the C310 is an outdoor camera.

I see that this feature has been requested for YEARS, and I don't think that it would take much time to implement it not only on the C310 but on the C200 also.

Thanks,

Marco.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo C200 Smart Action Motion-Sensing Automation-Solution
2022-07-25 02:56:17 - last edited 2022-08-09 08:39:48

Thank you for being interested in Tapo Smart Action feature.

The Smart Action: Motion Triggered Automation has been implemented for the Tapo camera  model Tapo C310 first, there is a plan for some other Tapo  cameras as well, but the estimated date is not confirmed yet.

If there is any new models that add this feature, we will update on thread below, you could keep an eye on the firmware update or subscribe below thread to get the latest information for Tapo camera smart action: 

Tapo Camera Smart Action: Motion-Triggered Automation & Privacy Mode Shortcut 

This has been one of the most popular feature requests for tapo device, and user request the same could vote for this feature to the corresponding thread directly on  Feature Request board, this will help us organize your feedback and share with our team for evaluation regularly. Appreciated for your understanding.

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 Smart Action Motion-Sensing Automation-Solution
2022-07-25 02:56:17 - last edited 2022-08-09 08:39:48

Thank you for being interested in Tapo Smart Action feature.

The Smart Action: Motion Triggered Automation has been implemented for the Tapo camera  model Tapo C310 first, there is a plan for some other Tapo  cameras as well, but the estimated date is not confirmed yet.

If there is any new models that add this feature, we will update on thread below, you could keep an eye on the firmware update or subscribe below thread to get the latest information for Tapo camera smart action: 

Tapo Camera Smart Action: Motion-Triggered Automation & Privacy Mode Shortcut 

This has been one of the most popular feature requests for tapo device, and user request the same could vote for this feature to the corresponding thread directly on  Feature Request board, this will help us organize your feedback and share with our team for evaluation regularly. Appreciated for your understanding.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Tapo C200 Smart Action Motion-Sensing Automation
2022-07-25 06:18:48

@Solla-topee ok great. is the c200 included in the upcoming releases? it if itsn't, I better return it and go for the c310

Options
2022-07-27 01:55:41

Hello @Marco_T 

Thank you for asking, I'm afraid we did not get the full picture of the planned model or the release date yet sometimes support get a general date and that could be changed.

If it's a new camera, and you wish to use this feature, you may swap to the models that already supported this feature.

If there are any updated information, I will share on the Tapo camera smart action thread, thank you for your understanding~

Options
2022-08-10 14:13:37
so again your solution buys new from us.. very good marketing.. thank you
Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 441

Replies: 4