Tapo C200 V1.0 Firmware 1.1.16 offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-29 03:44:55
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.16

what's with your cameras. The V1 version does not work properly, the camera turns off after 15-20 minutes, the green LED is on all the time, the infrared LEDs are also on, and the camera is offline. just don't write the same rules, do this and that because I've tried everything and none of your advice works. the V2 version works without any problems and with V1 there are problems all the time, if not, give your money back and you're after the trouble. because at the moment no technician can handle this problem for you. Where i need send log file.

angry

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C200 V1.0 Firmware 1.1.16 offline
2022-04-30 11:15:13

Hello  @permanent25 

Sorry for the experience, I'd like to try my best to help. Do you mean cameras goes offline frequently and the System Led on camera stay Green at that time? Or does camera power off itself at that time, if that case, it is recommended to check if camera is on reboot schedule settings. 

May I know how long the camera has been working with the same router, can you share the MAC address of the camera via private message? What is the model of router,does camera connect to router directly or through extenders? You could attach the log file here directly or copy paste here. 

For any urgent help , feel free to contact our local customer service here.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 507

Replies: 1

Related Articles