Kasa cameras home/away mode?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-22 02:49:10 - last edited 2022-05-22 02:50:16
Model: KC410S  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.13

I can not find home/away mode. Does it exist on this camera? It's a simple mode that is needed in every cam. I will not buy any more cams without this feature. I know my 3 Amazon came have it. I figured it would be default on any new cams. Will it be added if I am correct that Kasa cams don't have it.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Kasa cameras home/away mode?
2022-05-31 10:26:17 - last edited 2022-05-31 10:26:41

@Zedon 

Thank you for the feedback, may I know how you like the Home/ Away mode on the camera or can you share some scenarios of how to use this feature. 

For some kasa camera models, you could set Sensitivity settings and stop recording when you are not at home. 

What are the sensitivity settings and how do I control them?

It is encouraged to also share your idea on  Feature Request Board for Kasa or leave vote for Summary of most Popular Feature Requests for Kasa  ,in this way users who are interested with this feature could vote or comment for it, that will help with the feature evaluation! Thank you.  

Options
2022-05-31 20:45:08

@Solla-topee 

when I come home the cameras would know I am home and turn off unless I turn them on. When I leave they automatically turn on. I have some of the cameras in areas we commonly use and would like to not receive notifications every time we walk by or turn on a light. It should be automatic. Even if just the notifications would stop while I am home.

So essentially the cameras know I'm home and don't record unless I manually turn them on.

Options
2022-06-09 14:48:13

@Zedon 

take a look at IFTTT if your cam supports it. 

Mike

Options
2022-06-25 05:45:45
Thank you i got it
Onida writer at https://celebritiesmagazines.com/
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 332

Replies: 4