Separate status on separate homes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-19 07:00:41

Can I have separate status (home/away) on separate homes? I have different houses an naturally I am not home/away at the same time for all. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Separate status on separate homes
2022-06-22 03:23:49

Hello  @Malmo 

Thank you for the feedback. At this time, the Home /Away Mode settings are set for all or selected cameras, not separate Home/Away settings for another batch of cameras  in a different home. 

If you have multiple homes, you might consider the workaround of creating two Tapo accounts and manage them under different accounts separately. 

We appreciate the improvement suggestion with Home/Away mode, It is encouraged to also share your idea on Feature Request board or leave vote for Most Popular Feature Requests for Tapo, in this way users who are interested with this feature could vote or comment for it, that will help with the feature evaluation. Thank you.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 245

Replies: 1

Related Articles