How can I integrate TP Link Kasa Camera to SmartThings hub?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-11 04:51:57

I want to integrate the TP-Link Kasa Camera’s to my SmartThings hub. Any ideas how to do that? I have the integration but doesn’t show up cameras?

Options
3 Reply
Re:How can I integrate TP Link Kasa Camera to SmartThings hub?
2022-08-12 01:21:10

@FlanZarianick 

Thank you for the inquiry and feedback. Tapo camera does not have integration with SmartThings yet and here is a related QA: 
Q1.7: Does Tapo camera work with SmartThings?

While if you have Amazon or Google smart display, you can stream tapo camera  through Amazon or Google

Alexa: How to make my Tapo device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) work with Amazon Alexa

Google: How to connect my Tapo device (smart plug, smart camera, smart lighting) to Google Home

You could start a thread for this request on Kasa Feature Request Board so users who are interested in the same feature could comment and vote for this feature.

Options
2022-12-26 05:37:22
Open SmartThings App on your mobile or tablet. Click on the “+” icon, and then tap “Add device”. Search for the TP-Link Kasa Smart skill, then click on it. Choose the icon of the model number of your Kasa device (plug, bulb, switch…). log in to your Kasa account.
Options
2023-04-23 12:29:54

Jameswalter wrote

Open SmartThings App on your mobile or tablet. Click on the “+” icon, and then tap “Add device”. Search for the TP-Link Kasa Smart skill, then click on it. Choose the icon of the model number of your Kasa device (plug, bulb, switch…). log in to your Kasa account.

No way.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1592

Replies: 3

Related Articles